Why Should You be Concerned About it?
Has Your Electricity Supply Been Causing Problems?
Symptoms you may be experiencing indicating a “DIRTY POWER” condition:
- Breakers tripping frequently
- Light bulbs blinking or burning out or outright premature failure
- Short power spikes or dips
- Inferior network communications
- Equipment that is more noisy than usual or is vibrating
- Distribution panels and neutral wiring becoming hot
- Failing printed circuit boards in computers or other electrical equipment
- Equipment that unexpectedly shuts down
- Motors failing
- Electrical conductors or relays dropping out for no reason or chattering
- The energy or efficiency of your power is lower than expected
- Carbon emissions are higher than expected
- Experience many harmful health effects for no apparent reason
These problems are indicators of “Dirty Power.” They could cost a lot of money and can be a major disruption in your daily life or be very detrimental to your health. Expensive equipment can fail, and be temporarily or permanently damaged by these Power System Transients: “DIRTY POWER.”
Why should you be concerned about it?
What Exactly Is Dirty Power?
The terms “Dirty Power and Dirty Electricity” are the same thing.
A basic understanding of “Dirty Power” is, “electricity that does not behave in the way we expect it to” and behaves erratically instead. Our homes have electrical systems that “expect” a specific voltage and frequency. When the electricity that is delivered to our homes does not match these expectations, the result is, failing and malfunctioning equipment.
Erratic Electrical Problems include:
- Power interruptions
- Power sags and swells caused by a variation in RMS voltage
- Variations in the frequency of the power
- Unbalanced voltage
- Surges or Transients in the voltage
- Waveform distortions
This may seem complicated, but the message is, “Dirty Electricity/Dirty Power” is unpredictable energy that causes damage to devices attached to your electrical system.
Should I Be Concerned About Dirty Power?
This might all seem very worrying, and you are right to be concerned.
The solutions offered by PowerEMT/SineTamer help eradicate the problems that we have from a “Dirty Power” source.
ST S8070A1 1S1
Single Phase up to 600 Amp Service
*Please Note Shipping & Handling and Duty Taxes if applicable are extra.